Friday, December 2, 2011

Project 7: C4K (Month of November)

For my first week, I visited Ms. Yollis' 365 Project Blog and her classroom blog. Click here to read my thoughts on her classroom blog. On the 365 Project Blog, I visited post 294: The Earth Assembly. This post had a picture of her class with a giant, inflatable globe. According to a comment, students were taught to say a few words in different languages. I commented and said that I would have loved to have been taught Geography with a method like this! I shared a story about a museum I once visited with a giant, inflatable, walk-in map of the night sky.

For my second week, I visited the blog of Sosaia from Pt. England School in Auckland, New Zealand. I read a post entitled "Fifty Words to One Tree Hill", where Sosaia seemed to be summarizing a story about climbing a hill into fifty words. I told her that I had always had trouble putting stories into a small amount of words and congratulated her on the neat picture with her post.

No comments:

Post a Comment