Sunday, October 9, 2011

Project 10: PLN Progress Report 1

I have been using Symbaloo to keep track of my web addresses for my Personal Learning Network. Click here to view my webmix, which is currently small, with a few addresses added with Science Teacher Resources. I do, however, have multiple personal resources (saved in my phone) who I can reference at any time with teaching questions. These include my former choir teacher, two former Social Studies teachers, three former Science teachers, and two former college professors. I feel that I can call upon these people at any time.

In addition, I have a collection of several published books with resources for Science teachers, ranging from worksheets to project ideas. These are stored in a box at home and are ready for use when I begin teaching. These were actually a gift from one of the aformentioned Science teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment